Wednesday, April 16, 2014

HOLA HOLA.

MI ULTIMO CORREO ELECTRONICO ANTES MEXICO!!!!

I really don't have much to say.

Except that I leave the country for 17 months in TWO DIAS. No big deal.
Actually HUGE deal.
These past few dias have been major "Spanish Study Cram Sessions". And packing slash preparation stuff.

Ayer (yesterday) we had a whole day of In-Field Orientation. It was a bunch of workshops and speakers. Everyone was SO inspiring. I definitely learned MUCHO.

A favorite quote from the week:
"There is neither a man or a woman who it not on a mission. That mission will last as long as they live, and it is to do good, to teach the principles of truth, and to prevail upon themselves and everybody around them to live those principles that they obtain eternal life." -President Brigham Young

This is so true for us all! 

I am more than excited to start this adventure in Mexico!! I know it will be hard, but I know it will be worth it. The experiences will grow me and more importantly bless others. 

LOVE YOU ALL. 

CON TODO MI CORAZON.

Hermana Johnson :)

P.S.-keep me and the people of Torreon, Mexico in your prayers!

easter bunny came early! thanks mom :)

we did skype lessons with people in Mexico, Columbia, and El Savador. it was fun :) 
Some of our friends from Tonga :)

LOGAN! he was the bus driver of the public bus we would take to main campus and the temple. Gave him my first pass along card!

Us and Hermano Toledo today on our last day of class!!!! so sad. we had a "fiesta" for a whole ten mintues! ha ha. At least we got a pinata :)





No comments:

Post a Comment