Monday, June 29, 2015

67 best weeks of my life :))

So i spent my time this week writing a personal letter to Daddy Roger. 
Worth it.
The week was great, as always :)
14 lessons with members!!! woo hoo :) 22 new investigators!! woo hoo
wow. lots of area means lots of work. 
Contacted and taught a very strong-faithed and strong-talking woman named Martha, my companion was frightened a bit but I loved her :) haha she will be a powerful member ;)
we challenged her to read the Book of Mormon and she told us that if the Spirit tells her its not true she will have to destroy it, and I said "ok."
I know it to be the word of God and she will too.
I had a dream last night that she read it all and knew it to be true. :)
we will see tomorrow!!!!
love you all!!!!
with Faith we can work MIRACLES.
lets go.
BYE
hermana johnson

theres a horse and donkey living near our house. the donkey is named Ponchito
this Primary class was learning about misisonary work and invited us to talk to them :) the little girl in the front with her arms out wide shouted "whiskeyy!" hahaha oh boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment