Monday, June 2, 2014

Semana Once. (more than two months!)

Hi. Hola. 

Yes im alive.

Still in the same area and LOVING it. I honestly dont know how I will ever leave it. 

We had a Conference with our Mission President Monday and Tuesday so that is why I didnt email. lo siento.

Learned a ton from the Conference of course. Lots of revelation. I know that Presidente Flores es un 
representative of God. You can feel in through his words.

I have never felt so close to God and the purpose of the life than out here. It is something really amazing and special. With all of the ups and downs that come with it, I will never regret this decision :)

Every day I grow closer to my Savior, my God, and watch others do the same! 

I could tell mucho stories and examples, but I dont have time. Sorry.

Just know that I am doing more than fine and doing THE BEST thing I could possibly be doing in my life :)

I have to admit Im noticing improvements in myself and the language...ive learned that if I dont give myself some credit (like i normally do) then I second guess myself more. 

Im gaining physical and spiritual strength for sure. 

Thank you Mom and Dad for leading amazing and righteous lives that have lead our family in many wonderful directions :) I am so blessed. Thank you silblings for giving me amazing example to follow :)

ok im about to cry. haha

This life is more than what we see. Its vida eternal. I know my purpose and I am so blessed for that. The ability to help others see the same and find hope, joy, love, and peace in a place and life far from those feelings has been life changing. 

I am so blessed. 

sorry this email was solo sentamientos. 

Ill have more stories on Monday :)

Hebrews 11:16

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

This whole chapter is on faith. Faith is where it all beings..its what leads to things even greater.
This is Mexico :)

Ephesians 6:10-11

 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

This is for everyone. 

¡GRACIAS A USTEDES! 

1-si. we eats LOTS of food. it actually hurts haha but my companion likes to help me out haha im really just showing you this picture because my hair has gotten SO much lighter. no se how light it will be in 16 mas mesas?! crazy.

2-Actividad de Distrito hoy. It was at a fun park :) fun change of pace, but now no time for preparation! hah


3-MÉXICO 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment