Monday, March 30, 2015

¡HI FAMILY! ITS WEEK 53.

Hola.
Sorry I didnt write yesterday. 
We had transfers.
I got 4 hours of sleep.
I traveled to Torreon to pickup up my VERY new companion...¡¡Im a Trainer!!
It really is a privilege and a blessing :)
We got to the mission offices and entered the room with all of the new missionaries. I immediatley sat next to a sister in the front row and thought, how funny would it be if we are companions. Welp..shes my companion! haha 
President explained to everyone that some people and some cultures arent accustumed to hugging, but here we must get used to it. haha so when he called all of the new companionships one by one, we would find our new companions and hug them...it was funny because we stood up next to eachother and just hugged. haha
My compañera is Hna. Moguel and is from Yucatan. 
She has lots of desires to work and learn, so I think we make the perfect team! Well I know it, because the Lord put us together and He knows it :)
President took us trainers into his office to talk to us seperately as a group. It was an experience SO special and spiritual. He asked us why we thought we all were the ones there. He told us its because we are excellent missionaries and that only the best missioanries are called to train. 
WOW.
He does this in order to ensure better generations of missionaries. Honestly, I felt SO privileged and SO enlightened. 
I know that this is such a great opportunity to learn and grow and to really bring forth the fruits and miracles of our obedience and our labor..the fruits and miracles that the people in this area so desperately need.
In the bus ride back, i sat next to a 23 year old sister named Alina. I presented myself to her as a missionary of the church and we talked, preached, testified, and shared beliefes for almost the whole ride! it was a very special experience. She went on a Catholic mission for a week in the Sierra Mountains here. She has family in the USofA that are members of the church! she saw that the meet the mormons movie was out and wanted to see it but didnt have the chance. She has seen the Elders in her Rancho (ranch?) but has never talked to them before.
I know that small things become Great things and that maybe this last "small thing" of a long gospel message that we had with each other will turn into something even bigger.
got the contact, put down the reference, and will see what the Elderes in her area can do with it ;)
I know that Christ lives and directs HIs church and His people in these Latter Days. I dont have any doubt that He, HIs work, His gospel , and His church is the same yesterday, today and for always. 
I love you all :))
paz,
Hermana JOhnson 

3 nefi 5:13
Isaias 51:7-------> sometimes people confuse the first two commandments..if we realy love GOD we will put Him and His ways first..before anyone and any worldy thing. #thinkaboutit #ponderandpray (i cant believe i hashtagged..)
Proverbs 29:25

I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ALL PLANNING TO GO TO THE TEMPLE ON MY BIRTHDAY :))) THAT MAKES ME SO FELIZ AND JEALOUS. thanks for the eternal love family :) 

I was selfishly hoping to have a baptism on the 28th (because its my birthday) but dont think we will have one...and then i heard about Bridgers baptism on the 28th and got teary eyed!!! :)) send me pictures :)) LOVE YOU ALL. The gospel is true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment