Monday, March 30, 2015

hijole. week 54.


THE MISSION IS FANTASTIC. I HOPE YOU LOVE THE FOTOS. THEY ARE NOT SO PRETTY BUT HEY, THE SPIRIT IS PRETTIER :))
WE ARE WORKING HARD AND LOVING IT.
S.M.I.L.E......Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal. 2 nephi 9:39 and Romans 8:6.

love  you all

hermana johnson


 
its a church.
its a wild flower!!! pretty :))
why do i always have evil eyes.-its our nice house!! come home one night.
my trainer is now my sister leader :)

thanks for the package mom..everyone commented on the crosses..hahaha

when its rains its cold...in the doorway of an investigator

feliz navidad 2013!

hailing??

Angel!!! my favorite :) who wouldn't love that smile?? we are teaching the whole family are they are very special to me :)) after having a few visits we found out that the abuelo (grandfather) of the father of the family is a member! less active. but in the ward boundaries!!! the little connections :)
Durango sunset. (there are even prettierdays!!)


the circus is in town. (has been for a while i think haha)

uncomfortable sunburn uncomfortable me.

relief society!!! we sang (and i accompanied on the piano) As Sisters In Zion. the far left is Nancy with two of her kids. she will be baptized this 11 of April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment