Monday, January 12, 2015

week 42!!! wow.

¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!
i loved seeing all of your white faces.
even though i cried i was happy. haha trust me :)
it was a little weird to be honest, its basically two different worlds, but i know i am finding myself the happiest when i completely focus on my world here! so don't be offended :) i still love you all
welp. this is a short one.
Antonio is being baptized this Saturday!!!! it is literally a blessing and a miracle. The things that he has changed in his life are inspiring and amazing! I have so much faith and hope in him and his conversion and that he is literally using the power of the Atonement in his life. Its a privilege to have been apart of his conversion process :)
and then the next Saturday we will have the baptism of Hno. Gerardo! His family are members and with him they will be una familia eterna :)
welp. that will be all folks. 
with my pictures i hope it will suffice :)
THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING A LOVE AND SUPPORT. 
CON MI AMOR Y CARIÑO,
Hermana Johnson




the first time santa came to my companion :)) my heart broke a little. so special.

we went to a field park and played all kinds of sports for our Christmas activity. this is hna. Ruiz. from the CCM :)

this is the fam. in mexico. hi fam :) looking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment